Sunday, October 21, 2012

Meal Plan (October 22-28)

Well, I am back to posting my recipes/meal plans.  I am going to start with what I made this weekend:

Cinnamon Maple Pumpkin Coffee Cake

Let me tell you that this did not work well for me.  I forgot to put the topping on the top and only put it in the middle.  And I thought it would never cook.  It took well over an hour for it to get done.  And the flavor was not all that good.  I personally think that it needs more flavor and sweetness.  I would add coconut, craisins (or raisins), and nuts.  I would also add more pumpkin and maple syrup.  Here is a picture of mine:


Here is the recipe plan for the week:

Meal 1:
Irish Pub Meatloaf
Cabbage
Mashed Potatoes






Teriyaki BBQ Beef with Broccoli Noodle Bowls








Cheesy Chicken and Noodle Casserole
Veggies









BBQ Cowboy Beans with Biscuits
Veggies






Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
Veggies









Watch out for updates next week and pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here