Friday, July 22, 2011

Campbell's Spaghettios with Sliced Franks Review


I don't know about you, but during the summer, it is tough to find food that my daughter will eat for lunch.  She eats hot lunch a lot during the school year, and she often is not content with a sandwich.  And sometimes I make salads for my mom and me, and you can imagine that an 8-year-old will not eat a salad.  In both of these situations, it is very important for me to have something I can fix my daughter almost instantly and serve to her before her complaints of hunger become too loud and insistent.

At the beginning of summer, I went to the store and stocked up on easy-to-prepare foods that my daughter might like.  You never know for sure what she might like or what mood she might be in at any given time.  I got all different varieties.  It just so happens that one variety I got was Spaghettios with Sliced  Franks.  I knew that my daughter used to like Spaghetiios, but I wasn't sure if she still liked them.  I knew she liked hot dogs, so I thought I would give it a chance.

When I heated up the Spaghettios and gave them to my daughter, she ate them up in no time.  It was clear that this was a hit with her.  In fact, she is willing to eat Spaghettios with Sliced Franks at just about any time. She loves the flavor of these.  She is not a tomato sauce fan, but this food is flavored exactly the way she likes it.

There are many varieties of Spaghettios out there, and the good news is that they provide pretty good nutrition to our kids.  Most have good protein, fiber, and vegetables.  I like that Campbell's has gotten on the ball and added good nutrients to their foods that kids will still like to eat.  

And here's something fun for your kids.  Check out My Slurp for fun online videos, games, and more.  

Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this review in any way.  All opinions are 100 percent my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here