Saturday, July 9, 2011

Nature's Way Femaprin Supplements--helps to regulate menstrual cycle (ends 7/17) (closed)

Yes, I have been cleaning out my room again.  I have found a lot of great things, and this one is no exception.  I have had a rather unregulated menstrual cycle since my divorce.  Stress as well as other things seem to affect it.  And, I'm not as young as I used to be.  So a few years ago, I began to order Nature's Way Femaprin (Vitex), 60 Capsules.  I did find that it worked for me for quite a while--a good year or two.  Since that time, I switched to a different supplement that works better for me.

I just found 2 brand new bottles of this Femaprin, and the bottles expire in September of this year.  So I thought I would give them away.  My plan is to give one bottle to two people.  I can send this internationally.  I am making this a quick giveaway so I get them out to you before they expire.  In case you would like to know more about this supplement, here is what the website says:


Regulates Menstrual Cycle*
  • Fortified with Vitamin B-6
  • Once Daily Dosage
  • Standardized to 0.6% Agnosides
Femaprin is the most widely used supplement for balancing a woman's monthly cycle and for the avoidance of periodic discomforts.*  Trusted for over 40 years by European health practitioners, Femaprin's unique formula combines clinically proven standardized Vitex (Chaste Tree) extract with Vitamin B-6 to help alleviate the bloating, breast tenderness and mood changes associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS).*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Are you interested?  Well, then enter the giveaway!  It will close at 9 P.M. Pacific Time on July 17th.  And again, it is open internationally.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here