Thursday, July 19, 2012

Blankz Plush Toy Review

Photobucket


I am so pleased to tell you about a great product that my daughter and I had the chance to review.  Blankz are fantastic stuffed animals that your child can decorate with special markers.  After that, you can throw these animals in the washing machine, and as soon as the animals are dry, your child can decorate them all over again!  What a neat idea!  This perfect for your creative child, and I knew this was something my daughter would love.  And I was right.

This is a product that just made its debut this year, and it is designed with children and the economy in mind.  I had not thought about it, but what could be better than an item that can be designed over and over again?  Right now, these are only available in a limited selection of independent retailers and online, so if you are interested, be sure to check out where you can buy these amazing toys!



This was the day that "Un-Sealed" arrived, and you can see my daughter is hard at work decorating him.  She was extremely diligent, and she loved every moment of it.  It kept her occupied for almost a half hour!  


I honestly tried to get her to let me wash this seal, but she is so proud of her design, I don't know if she ever will let me.  I didn't want to upset her by throwing it in the wash without her permission, so you will have to look elsewhere for reviews concerning that.  But what I can say is that I am choosing to trust the company that it will work like they say it will.  The way I look at it is that they will not be successful long if the items do not do what they say it will.

I am excited about this product because I believe it will capture the attention of children.  I would love for this to be available at larger retailers because as my daughter said in the video review, she is sure that her friends would enjoy this.  Unfortunately, if I want to get more, I have to get them online right now.  But maybe if the product begins to get picked up by other retailers, that will change.

There are several other people on my team that also reviewed this product.  Be sure to check out their reviews:


And, of course, you will want to follow Blankz on facebook, twitter, youtube, and pinterest.

As a member of Karma Media I received this product from (insert company name) in hopes of obtaining a review. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here