Monday, August 8, 2011

Monster Review-a-Thon August 7-13 Challenge #2



I almost forgot to do this tonight.  I have been busy tying up the loose ends from the summer book hop.  So here is today's challenge:
Cross Posting Your Reviews
Yep, I am  guilty of not cross posting my reviews.  I was really good about using 3 different sites without even thinking about it in the beginning.

And which one do I use now?  Only goodreads.  I let the others go, and I know I shouldn't have.  I have only recently found library thing.  I have been better about posting my reviews to amazon since authors have requested I do this.  So now I remember to do that.

So, those are the sites I know about.  And I am making a commitment to cross post my reviews to all those sites.  I should have a review coming up Wednesday, so I am excited to get a chance to try it.

1 comment:

  1. I use Goodreads religiously. That's even how I keep track of the books I own and need to review. I've recently started posting my backlog of reviews onto Amazon, slowly but surely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here