Saturday, November 5, 2011

2012 E-Book Challenge

I know what you're saying!  I know, I know.  I did absolutely terribly on my challenges this past year.  I began so well, and I kept it going for a while.  And then somehow it all fell apart.  Yes, that is true.  Life happened, and things were really tough, and I even neglected my blog for a while.  But I have decided to wipe the slate clean and not do nearly as many book challenges this next year.  Another thing I hadn't considered is how many books I would be reviewing!  I thought (mistakenly) that I would get to keep choosing my own books to review.  I was very naive in thinking that.  So I think I need to keep my book challenges more generic.  And that is why I have chosen to do this one hosted by Workaday Reads.

I'm not going to list the books I plan to read, but I will say my goal is:
Level 3: DVD-25 books

I believe I can do that.

Since I now have a kindle, I should have no problem completing this challenge.  I must remember to post my reviews in the monthly wrap-up post.

So, here is hoping I do much better this coming year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here