Saturday, November 26, 2011

Satisfied Saturday--Fix-It and Forget-It Lightly (11/28-12/3)



This is the book I chose for this week.  The good news is that I am not on jury duty!  I am so grateful to God for that!  I chose these recipes because they are healthy and easy to make.  While I cannot list the recipes themselves, I will refer to the page number and title of the recipe.

Meal 1:  Chicken Dinner p. 26
           

Meal 2:  Pot Roast p. 53

             Coleslaw
              Rolls

Meal 3:  Beef Barley Stew p. 66
             Cornbread

Meal 4:  Some kind of marinated meat
              Four Zesy Beans p. 104
              Bread/Rolls

I am not planning any desserts because I have not made any in the past few weeks--even though I have intended to.

Stand-out recipes from last week?  No special recipes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here