Friday, June 22, 2012

New York Prime Meats--$400 BBQ Bundle (Ends 6/28) U.S.

Photobucket
The Fourth of July is fast approaching. What better way to celebrate the United States’ birthday than with a nice juicy steak? How about $400 worth of steak? Enter New York Prime Meats’ Fourth of July Sweepstakes to win exactly that – a grilling bundle of USDA fresh prime meat with a retail value of $400!
Simply head to the Facebook page of New York Prime Meats. Be sure to “Like” their page and then click the Sweepstakes tab. Click the “Enter Now”, and proceed to fill in your name and email to enter. The sweepstakes ends on June 28, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. EST, and is only open to legal residents of the United States. No purchase necessary. Good luck!
Be sure to check back at my blog on a later date to see my review of the steaks I received from New York Prime Meats.  I received mine today--Filet Mignon!  I plan to have them around the Fourth of July!  You will want these, I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here