Monday, February 28, 2011

Solution Sunday (on Monday!) Update on my Challenges

Well, due to family issues, this is one day late.  I am planning to update my challenges tonight, and so even though it's late, here goes.



Well, I am finally getting caught up!!  I read chapters 5 and 6.  While the Valentine's Day chapter was not really applicable to me (Valentine's Day is past), I think there were some ideas to save for next year.  I really liked the chapter about being creative.  Since I have had Martha, my creativity around the house has suffered.  I used to make the Christmas presents.  I used to decorate.  I used to always cross stitch.  And now?  I'm lucky if I get to bed on before 11!  I love that she said that this is a season of life that will pass.  I will have more time to be creative when my daughter grows up.  And one day I may even have my own home again.  I appreciate the fact that the author is so easy to relate to!  She is a real person, and she gives some very practical idea.  I plan on getting the book she recommended:

_________________________________________________________________________________


Okay, I did not finish the challenge for the week.  It was too long.  I will show you next week.  I am working on the same magazine area.  When you have 50 magazines to organize (and possibly more), it does take time.  I don't want to throw them all out.  So for this week, I am continuing with the organizing challenge of the magazine and organizing the area around it as well.  I know I am keeping this short.  I am going to be glad when I am fully functional again!

_________________________________________________________________________________


Nothing new here.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Okay, I just finished this book today, but I am putting it off till next Sunday to count towards the challenge.


_______________________________________________________________________________


All right!  I finally did something for this challenge!  Here's my review of this book!


____________________________________________________________________________


Nothing new here.

_____________________________________________________________________________


I plan to start this book  this week!

________________________________________________________________________________


Nothing new here.

_____________________________________________________________________________



Check out my current recipe post here!  It is very pantry-friendly.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here