Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday--Teecino Review

Well, I missed last night.  I know you have gotten used to me missing one post a week.  And under the circumstances, I think you can understand.  It was exactly a week ago today that I was just finishing up my time in the emergency room after my horrible attack.  I haven't been in the mood for a lot of things lately.

But I felt it was time for another review.  On Saturday, my big recuperation day, all I wanted was liquids.  I guess because I had lost so much blood and other liquids.  I craved herbal tea.  My order from drugstore.com had arrived the day before, and my herbal coffee had arrived.  I had read good things about it.  It is called Teecino.  Maybe you have heard of it before.  I first discovered it on drugstore.com, and I was considering buying the kind you use in your coffee maker.  But it was a little pricey, and I wasn't sure I would like it.  So I opted for the following:

I was still uncertain about it.  I read the ingredients--carob, chile powder (?)--would it be any good?

I had my morning coffee, and about mid-morning, I was ready to try it.  I was somewhat uncertain.  There was no caffeine in it.  I made it, and I added some fat free milk and a splenda packet.  My first drink was fantastic!  It tasted like hot chocolate, but better.  I had at least one more that day, and after that I was hooked.  I drink at least one per day.  I can hardly wait to try the other flavors.

There is a lot of good information on the site.  I hadn't thought about it, but it is safe for pregnant women to drink.  It has natural energy.  I would love to try the kind for the coffee maker, and I just may do that next time.  But for now, I am content to use the tee bags, as they are called.

Did it replace my coffee?  Not at all!  But it is a fantastic pick-me-up after work.  It is much nicer to drink one of these rather than a strong coffee.  It is very rejuvenating, and while it does not give you the caffeine fix, it does give you a little bit of energy.  I look forward to trying the rest of the flavors!

Now, just so you know, I did not get paid for this review--teecino doesn't even know I am reviewing their product.  (They will shortly because I am going to tell them.)  All  of the opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here