Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fortified Friday--I know it's actually midnight Saturday morning!

Up late because of good things for a change.  I'll let your imagination run wild.  I'm not going to post recipes because I still have the ones I listed from last weekend to make.  So what I plan to say tonight is this.

I  am planning to add more vegetables and fruit into my meals.  I  posted how I have gained some weight, and I used to eat at least 3 veggies a day and 2-3 fruit.  So I plan to get back to this.  I really need to get away from eating all these canned meals that are loaded with who knows what.  It is time to make a change.  While this week will not be that week, I know that I need more fruits and  vegetables in my diet.  It may mean eating a salad at least once a day, but I can handle it.  I used to do it all the time.  That is when I lost all my weight.

So expect to see some changes in the recipes I post as the new year begins!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here