Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday--Two Book Challenges for Next Year

I know this has to do with reading also, but I really like challenges, and I have put much thought into them.  The first one I am doing is:


I look forward to this challenge.  

  1. A book with a number in the title: First to Die, Seven Up, Thirteen Reasons Why
  2. A book with jewelry or a gem in the title: Diamond Ruby, Girl with a Pearl Earring, The Opal Deception
  3. A book with a size in the title: Wide Sargasso Sea, Small Wars, Little Bee
  4. A book with travel or movement in the title: Dead Witch Walking, Crawling with Zombies, Time Traveler's Wife
  5. A book with evil in the title: Bad Marie, Fallen, Wicked Lovely
  6. A book with a life stage in the title: No Country for Old Men, Brideshead Revisited, Bog Child

That is what I have to read over the course of next year.  I have no idea what I will read, but I will spend some time figuring it out over Christmas break.

The second challenge I am signing up for is:




There are more specifics in this challenge.  I will be posting this button above next to my goodreads profile at the bottom.  I have to read 12 mystery books.  I have no idea whatsoever to read, but I always enjoyed mysteries.  So I'll figure it out.

So I will be very busy reading.  I have to read at least 18 books.  That is something, isn't it?  Unless I can do double duty between these two.  Any suggestions anyone has would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here