Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday--A Sundry of Items

I was thinking tonight that I really need to begin dreaming big on my blog.  I don't have a whole lot of time tonight, but I am thinking that I need to set goals that may not even seem attainable.  God says He can do far exceedingly above all we can ask or think.  Maybe I need to actually take him at His Word!

On a different point, I was authorized by my dad today to buy my mom's presents for him.  It was nice to go on amazon with my my free 2-day shipping and find a bunch of stuff that added up to less  than 80 dollars!  I just love Amazon!!

One more day, and I get two weeks off.  We go off to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader on Saturday.  I am looking forward to having the time off!

I will be wrapping Christmas presents tomorrow and this weekend.  Hopefully I have most of my gifts purchased if not all!  I think I have gifts for my daughter all the way up through Easter!

Hope you are doing just as well!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here