Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sporadic Saturday--Fall 2010 Reading Challenge Update

I thought I would give you an update on my fall reading challenge.  I was quite pleased to discover how many of these books I have read.  I will link the books I have read to my reviews. So here goes:


The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins--only half-done
The Cookbook Collector by Allegra Goodman--still on request at the library!
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
Wrong by David H. Freedman
Labor Day by Joyce Maynard
The Creation of Eve by Lynn Cullen
The Discovery of Chocolate by James Runcie
Blue Plate Special by Michelle D. Kwasney
The Debt to Pleasure by John Lanchester
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
Blindness by Jose Saramago
The Fairy Tale Detectives by Michael Buckley

I guess I am half done--not too bad.  Or at least close to half done.  When you realize I am a substitute teacher, and I am a single mom and have dealt with all sorts of emotional issues, I don't think it's too bad!  I hope to be reading more soon.  I am actually reading a book not on the list right now--The Help.  It happened to come in.  We'll see how it does.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here