Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall Into Reading Challenge 2010


This sounds like a good idea.  I need to set some challenges on what to read.  So although this may not be exactly correct--it may change, I am going to post the list here.  Thanks so much to the callapidder blog for hosting this!

I plan to read the following books this fall:

Mrs. Miniver by Jan Struther
Where Hearts Are Free by Golden Parsons
Throw Out 50 Things by Gail Blanke
The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
The Cookbook Collector by Allegra Goodman
Cape Refuge by Terri Blackstock
For the King by Catherine Delors
The Rebellion of Jane Clarke by Sally Gunning
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
Wrong by David H. Freedman
The Mailbox by Marybeth Whalen
Labor Day by Joyce Maynard
The Creation of Eve by Lynn Cullen
The Discovery of Chocolate by James Runcie
Blue Plate Special by Michelle D. Kwasney
The Debt to Pleasure by John Lanchester
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
Blindness by Jose Saramago
The Fairy Tale Detectives by Michael Buckley

This list is subject to change, but I will always try to alert you of the changes.  I have until December 22, so let's hope that I can do this!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ruth! I pass you a beautiful versatile blogger award. Grab the award if you have time. Heres the direct link http://www.workingmomscorner.com/2010/09/22/my-2nd-blog-award

    ReplyDelete
  2. Redeeming Love is one of my favorite all time books, hope you enjoy it as much as i did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Redeeming Love is one of my favorite books ever! Hope you enjoy it. I think I'll be adding some of your list to my want to read list. :v)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here