Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Pantry Challenge (I Know, I Sure Like Challenges)


I am getting in on this a little late, but not too bad.  And I am currently under  the weather, and I won't be doing this right away.  But I plan to get it going.  I think this would save me a ton of money.

I don't plan to just  do this in January.  I plan to start it for next week and continue for a couple months at least.  I think maybe it would be neat to  see how long I could go with just eating out of the pantry and only restocking fruits and vegetables.

So I will be working on this challenge, and  I'll let you know how things are going.  I promise.  We have a very full pantry, and  we need  to get some stuff used up!

2 comments:

  1. I love challenges too! I did one like this last year giving myself a $30 grocery allowance per week. I made it through and saved a ton of money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do this a lot...so if I started today, I would be starving by next week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here