Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Super Questions for Wednesday Hodgepodge


I haven't done this MEME before, and it looked like fun.

1. Will you watch the Super Bowl? If so who will you root for? If you are outside the USA what is the 'big deal sporting event' in your own country?

2. Is ignorance bliss?

3. Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (and just in case your Disney is a little bit rusty, here they are-Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy)

4. When you are riding in the car with another couple how do you organize the seating? (Men up front? Women up front? Couples sit together?) And thanks to Lori at Mountain Woman at Heart for the question! Everyone go say hi to Lori.

5. What is beauty?

6. If someone asks you to bring an appetizer or a dessert to a party in their home, which would you choose?

7. What is your crowd pleasing go-to appetizer?

8. Insert your own random thought here.

1.  I'm sure I'll watch the Super Bowl, but I don't really care who wins.  I will watch it just because.

2.  Ignorance is bliss in some things.  There are  some things that I would rather not know about.  I don't want to know about evil and horrid things.  But I also know that knowledge is power.  If I do not know what is happening in the world then I am not doing my part as Christian to help those in need.  Corrupt officials and laws can get by if we do not pay attention.

3.  I tend to identify with Doc.  I am one of those people who believes in researching things and continuing to impart knowledge to those around me.  I am a teacher by trade and personality.

4.  That's a hard one.  Generally the couples are together except in the case of my parents.  They don't like to sit together.

5.  Beauty is truly found on the inside.  Beautiful people care about others and believe in conducting themselves in the right way.  You can look pretty on the outside, but if you are evil on the inside, you are not a beautiful person.

6.  It really depends.  I will generally pick a dessert that is easy.  I don't really have a signature dessert.

7.  Chips and salsa

8.  May you have a blessed evening!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you played along today! My answer to the question on beauty was similar. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here