Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sporadic Saturday--Another Potential Challenge--Magazines

I'm not going to officially get a linky going for this challenge until I see if there is actually some interest.  So here goes.

I don't know about you, but I subscribe to several magazines.  Most are free or almost-free subscriptions, and I thought it would be a good idea to subscribe to them.  Many of them I follow online, but  there is something to be said for the printed word--at least where I am concerned.

I am considering doing a challenge where those of us involved would challenge ourselves to read these  magazines, purge the ones we don't read, use the tips  we get, and perhaps cancel subscriptions to magazines we don't read.  I would create a linky for this challenge, and there would be a grand prize at the end--probably a gift certificate to a discount magazine site.

Before I really get going on this, I would like to see if there is any interest.  Please comment on here within the next week or two.  And remember that if you comment on a non-giveaway post, you can get an entry into my current giveaway.

Looking forward to your responses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here