Sunday, January 23, 2011

Solution Sunday--An Update On All My Challenges

Well, I have so many challenges going on that I thought I would do it all together.  So here goes!


I do have pictures!  Go me!  This is week 3 of 4, but I plan to continue it the rest of the year.  This is being hosted over at Crazy Domestic.  


So this sweater I got at the Dollar Tree last year, I believe.  I haven't worn it much--it's blue and white stripe.  But it was comfortable and looked nice for teaching.  I think I may wear it more now.

A gorgeous thrift store find!  It looked great.  It is a hooded shirt, and this was my first time to wear it.  I only added the lacy cami, and I thought it looked wonderful!

I found these brown pants by chance, and when I wore this today with a beautiful sweater and stylish belt, I knew these were a keeper!

Consensus?  I am keeping all of these!  I love them!
_________________________________________________



Okay, I am reading my first book for this challenge.  The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.  I love it so far--it is a fantastic book.  So at least I am beginning this one!






I finished my first book in this challenge this week.  Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado.  

I am almost done with the second book for this challenge also.  Quiet Strength: The Principles, Practices, and Priorities of a Winning Life by Tony Dungy.

I haven't started reading Proverbs yet.  

__________________________________________________________________________


Sorry, nothing here yet.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Nothing to report here.

__________________________________________________________________________

Plotted my second point on the map.  Nothing major.  I still would like to find a better map than what I have.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Nothing new here.  I haven't started yet.

_____________________________________________________________________


I'm behind on this one, so I'll skip it tonight.  Hopefully tomorrow or the next day.
__________________________________________________________________

And  finally:



I am in Week 3 of this challenge over at org junkie.  I am a little bit behind, but I did finish the magazines last Monday that were in the living room.  It was so nice to get his done!  Here's what I should have already tackled, but I am a week behind.


Doesn't it look great?  I will  be organizing the book shelf you see on the left.  I'll certainly post a picture when I am done.  I have lots of books to get in order.



So there we are. All my challenges.  Some going well, some not started.  Oh well.  January is not over yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here