Sunday, January 2, 2011

Solution Sunday--Random Ponderings

Just a few bits and bobs here and there, if you know what I mean.

For those who prayed for my daughter on Thursday when she had to be interviewed about a sexual harassment incident at school, it went very well.  The lady at the sheriff's office was impressed with how well my daughter and I both handled it.  Thank you for your prayers!

Next, the poll on here about the Valentine's Swap is going well.  Very well.  It seems to be leaning in  the direction of a book swap.  I will keep this poll open until the 23rd of this month.  That is coincidentally the same day that my CSN stores giveaway ends. At that time,  I will post another link for whatever kind of swap is chosen for Valentine's Day.  I am actually pretty excited about this.

Speaking of my giveaway, don't forget to enter it.  And don't forget to take advantage of the extra entries.  There is my Music Challenge.  I will be posting my first review or two tomorrow.  Don't miss out on  this opportunity.  I would love for as many to sign up as would like to.

And finally, we will be going to a new church next Sunday.  I have written in the past about what has happened at our current church.  Things have not improved.  And God seems to be opening some doors.  So that is good news.  Just pray for us, if you get a chance.  I'll try to give you more particulars after next week.

Thank you for being such great readers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here