Friday, June 24, 2011

Free-Wheeling Friday--(With a Little Bit of Fortified Thrown In)

Okay, first of all, I am sorry that it has been a crazy week for me.  I worked on Monday, tried to work on Tuesday, but missed out on a job, decided I was done Wednesday, and so I am trying to get a summer schedule together without a lot of success.  We have a big party tomorrow.  And in addition to this, I have a ton of giveaways and various requests all over for various things such as guest blogging opportunities, review opportunities--I tell you, when it rains, it pours!

I didn't plan recipes last weekend because our schedule got off, and we had a recipes I had not made yet.  So about this middle of the week, I planned out these recipes to make it easy:

http://www.5dollardinners.com/2011/06/weekly-meal-plan-with-printable-grocery-list-june-20th.html

I know, it's kind of cheating, but I picked those recipes, and I have made a couple.  When you don't have much time, it works well to just use what someone else has made up already.  And you can't beat the $5 Dinner Mom for inexpensive, easy-to-make family recipes.

I want to make sure everyone gets and opportunity to enter my giveaways.  I still have a review or two to do, and so expect to see more reviews in the days and weeks to come.

With all this "busyness", I have wondered if I lost the original reason I began blogging.  And you know what? I haven't.  My problem is trying to squeeze everything in during the school year.  Even though I am only a substitute teacher, things are pretty busy when you sub in 10 districts!  I have so many new followers, and I do feel I have a lot of stories to share.  So as I begin to share on a more personal level, I plan to share something personally and/or spiritually either on Fridays or Saturdays--whichever day I do not plan out recipes.  I think that sometimes I have forgotten and just gotten caught up in all the blog business.  So here's to reintroducing myself and going on with all the stuff you have come to expect from me.

Thank you for your patience with me, and don't forget to enter my giveaway that ends tonight!  You could win a book or two!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here