Monday, June 6, 2011

Music Monday--Best of Blondie Review

Finally back to reviewing CD's--I know it's been a while.  It seems that I have been unable to finish CD's before sending them back to the library.  I am finally getting to the end of my library stack!

I had originally heard one of this group's songs on the light rock station I listen to now and then.  I really had not heard of them (remember, I lived through the 80's but I didn't pay attention to the 80's!). Before listening to this CD, I was only familiar with The Tide is High and  One Way or Another.  I enjoyed these songs, of course.  And mostly their songs were good--Heart of Glass was nice. Atomic was kind of strange.  It was a nice album--nothing really special.  The lead singer has a nice voice, and when they get a song that is better than mediocre, it's nice.  I will not be buying this album though I would be interested to give it another go some time.  The first listen is not always the best listen.


Blondie - The tide is high by popefucker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here