Saturday, June 4, 2011

Satisfied Saturday--A New Crock Pot Cookbook Tonight

First of all, last week's recipes were life savers!  When one has such a busy schedule, I think "crockpotting" is the only way to go.  I have yet to make  the pork, but everything turned out quite well.  I even managed to make a crustless pumpkin pie.  This week will prove to be busy--my daughter's birthday party is Saturday, and our birthday is on Monday (did I ever mention she and I have the same birthday?)

This is a book I finally ordered because the waiting list was just too long at the library.  I love her books.  The great thing about this one is that she has organized the meals by how much it costs--$7, $10, and $15.  So here are the meals then.


Meal 1:  Leftovers for Breakfast  (p.20)
Toast


Meal 2:

Hoppin' John (p. 54)

Meal 3:

rice/beans

Meal 4:  

Pizza Potatoes (p.51)
Salad

Dessert:
Lemon Pudding Cake (p. 98)


2 comments:

  1. YUM.. my husband doesn't like beans though : ( So picky!!

    By the way, I'm having a giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling you if I had to chose between my crockpot and my husband I don't know who would go ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here