Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday--Spring Thing Reading Challenge Wrap Up


Well, I have to say that this was a really good experience.  I participated in the fall, and this went a whole lot better.  While I ended up reading books that were not on my list, I did really well.

About halfway through the challenge, I put up this post to let everyone know how I was doing with the challenge.  So I do not plan to say anything about the first half of the challenge except that I stuck religiously to my list!

As I look at my original post, I see how well I really did.  My goal was to read 12 books.  Of those original 12 books, I read 8 of those original ones.  So here are the two I read that were on my original post.



Here is the one I added in the mid-post.


Then here are the books I added:





Wow! I read 13 books!  That is a record, I do believe.  Of all the books I read, I liked A Maze of Grace  and The Daughter's Walk best.  Thanks for the challenge!  Maybe I'll read the books I didn't get to at another time!




1 comment:

  1. Way to go. Thirteen books is great. I've got A Daughter's Walk on order. Looking forward to getting to it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here