Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Twinkle Tuesday--New Chapter Supplements Review

Earlier this month, I was asked to do a review of several New Chapter supplements.  Before I review each supplement individually, I would like to say that none of the supplements ever made me nauseous nor caused me any ill effects.  That is always important when it comes to supplements because some brands tend to cause me stomach issues.  For the purposes of the review, I was given about a week's worth of all the supplements I am reviewing.

Turmeric Force is considered to be the foundation for good health.  Since I only took it for a week, I cannot say that I noticed any positive changes.  I am sure I would have to take it for a much longer time.

Zyflamend was my favorite of these supplements.  I just turned 37, and while I am not a senior citizen yet, my bones and muscles are not what they once were.  I tend to get back pain when standing for a long time.  I was so excited to see that these help reduce inflammation.  And I am pleased to admit that these pills did exactly what they said they would do.  I had no pain in my back when I took these.  I was pretty happy, to say the least.  These are ones I would definitely be interested in taking long term.

Holy Basil is used to help manage stress.  I will admit that I  had not stress in my life when I started taking these.  I am just beginning my summer break, and so I cannot tell you if these reduced my stress, but I will say they were the smallest and the easiest of the pills to take (not that any of the pills were hard to swallow!). 


New Chapter Bone Strength Take Care was also a fantastic supplement!  I take calcium every day, but it is clear that this supplement has better quality calcium and Vitamin D than I normally take.  I would definitely replace my current Calcium supplement with this product.

New Chapter has a fantastic line of products, and if you get a chance, be sure to check them out!  Their supplements are certainly better than what you find at most drugstores.  It is definitely worth it to pay for quality where your health is concerned.

I was given free products for review in exchange for this review.  The company did not influence my review in any way.  All opinions are 100 percent mine.




11 comments:

  1. your all supplements are really good i am already use these kind of supplements. thanks for shear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd like to try the turmeric force. I've heard that turmeric prevents a lot of health problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd try the bone strength one. Calcium's very important to one's diet :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most interested in Holy Basil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm most interested in the bone strength supplement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested in trying the Zyflamend, maybe it'll help to ease my arthritis

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would try the holy basil to keep me calmer, AnnaTiffany@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would like to try the Zyflamend as I exercise a lot and it would help the aches and pains.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I would like to use tormetic force and Holy brasil.
    I really like natural things and I am a person that gets stress easy so the pills would help me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to try the New Chapter Bone Strength Take Care.

    jmesparza821(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love to try Holy Basil!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here