Friday, June 10, 2011

Walgreen's Brand Health & Wellness Products--Quality at Reasonable Prices

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

When it comes to drugstores, I would say that nothing beats Walgreens and Walgreen's Brand Health & Wellness Products.  While prices are on the rise all around us, Walgreen's has discovered a way to keep costs down without sacrificing quality.  

I tend to have year-round allergies that affect my sinuses.  Since I cannot use 12-hour nasal sprays for more than 3 or 4 days,  (I did once, and I got addicted!  Yikes!) I often use saline nose spray.  I was very happy to find Walgreen's Saline Nasal Spray.  The thing I loved best about this product was the size--1.5 oz. as opposed to maybe an ounce or less with other brands.  However, I also liked the price--$2.99!  The other products are always much more expensive.  This Walgreen's Brand Health & Wellness Product worked really well for me!  I had not had a chance to try it before, but it worked and lasted a long time.  I would certainly buy it again!  Buying this product saved me at least $1-$2 and possibly more when compared to the name brand saline solutions.

 

One of the things I love about Walgreen's Brand Health & Wellness Products is that they are a great value that allows families and individuals to save money without sacrificing quality or trust.  We all know that health care costs are rising, and over-the-counter products seem to go up in price quite regularly.  With Walgreen's Brand Health & Wellness Products, you can trust that all these products are pharmacist recommended and often contain the exact same ingredients as the national brands.  I know this to be the case with the saline nasal spray I tried!  In addition to all this, they even guarantee that you will be satisfied 100%.  I really appreciate companies that put the consumer first, and Walgreen's sure fits the bill!  To learn more about their fine brand of products, visit http://www.walgreens.com/topic/brand-store/walgreens-private-label-home.jsp.

Pharmacist

Walgreens Way to Well Fund™

Be sure to check out all the bloggers who are giving away Walgreen's Gift Cards.  Check it out here:

giveaways

So the next time you need a quality healthcare product at a reasonable price, don't forget Walgreen's!

 

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. As part of CPG Giant's retail strategy to claim property and mindframe in an increasingly competitive category, Walgreens has launched a new private label brand, Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here