Sunday, June 26, 2011

Solution Sunday--Cankermelts Review


For as long as I can remember, I have suffered with mouth ailments.  Cold sores were the first ones I had.  I can remember using all the topical ointments to cure them.  I found that if I didn't scratch the corner of my mouth, they wouldn't come.  Sounds  strange, but I have not had a genuine cold sore in ages.

I wish I could say the same for canker sores.  I can't remember when I first suffered with these, but I would say I was a teen the first time.  Maybe even younger.  No matter what I did, I tended to get them.  It got so bad this year that I began taking a load of Lysine, and that at least seemed to help.  Before that time, I was averaging canker sores twice a month.  I found that stress and hormones tended to bring them on.  I even had a mouth yeast infection.  That was, by far, the worst!

I can remember running across product reviews at this time for the product cankermelts.  The sore underneath my tongue was so horrible that I was desperate.  I can remember trying this  product and being somewhat impressed.  I think that by the time I used this, my mouth sore was already healing.  

I never forgot about cankermelts.  I have been known to give them on occasion to my daughter, but she is so difficult to figure out that I could not tell you if they helped her or  not.

Recently, I had my first canker sore in quite some time, and I was looking for my normal medication a few nights ago.  I saw cankermelts, and decided it was time to try it again.  I have to admit I was somewhat skeptical.  There was not much change the first night, but I have now used this medicine 3 nights in succession, and my sore is nearly gone. I have to say that  after the second application, I truly began to see the healing process begin.  

There are several things I like about cankermelts.  I love the fact that you use it at night,  My only complaint is that it is not effective to use it during the day.  I love the fact  that this does not burn when you put it on, and it is good to know that there areno harsh chemicals.  It is all natural--licorice root is the ingredient the active ingredient along with collagen.  I am so glad to know that you can buy these at just about any drugstore as well as grocery stores.  Be sure to check out where you can buy yours today!

Just so you will know, I was not asked to write this review nor compensated in any way.  All opinions are one hundred percent my own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here