Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Reading Thing Challenge Update


Well, since I didn't really update anyone on my challenges this week and I have a moment now, I'll at least update this challenge.

On my original post, I listed 12 books.  I have 6 out of the 12 books I listed to read and taken one off and added at least 1 or 2.  So here is what I still need to read:

1.  The Daughter's Walk: A Novel (for published review)  (currently reading)
2.  Mansfield Park (Barnes & Noble Classics Series) (for the Jane Austen challenge) (will begin soon)
3. Adam Bede (Oxford World's Classics) (for the historical fiction challenge?)
4.  If God Is Good: Faith in the Midst of Suffering and Evil (knocking out two birds with one stone--the operation read  the Bible challenge and the What's in a Name? challenge)
6.  Johann Sebastian Bach (Christian Encounters Series) (currently reading for publisher review)
7.  You Lost Me There (for May challenge on goodreads)

I would say I am doing pretty well.  Here are links to what I have read and reviewed:








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here