Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dot Mine Day Planner Review

I will be the first one to tell you that I am NOT a planner person.  I tend to keep everything up in my head (crazy, I know!).  I have prided myself on being able to remember everything, but as I have gotten older and more involved, I find that if I don't write it down or send a reminder to myself, I forget.  Blogging has been something that has taught that to me more than anything else!

I was so pleased to have the chance to review DotMine Day Planners.  I have heard of these terrific planners before, but I have never actually used one before.  This is a family that had truly simple beginnings back in 2000 at a London pub.  They have grown by leaps and bounds since then! Since I chose to review the one that begins in August, I will not actually be using it until August.

This is the planner I will be using come August!  And I will be able to use it for the whole school year!!  I can't tell you how excited I am.  You can see that it is spiral bound (the only way to go, you know), and it is also cute.  But don't let its cuteness fool you.  It is as functional as it is cute.
Check out all the space for writing!

Love the fall schedule at a glance!



And this is just the first couple pages. The entire planner has pages just like these.  I plan to use this as a planner for my mom, my daughter, and me.  My daughter is 9, and she will be in fourth grade.  She will get to be in choir for the first time next year, and she is a swimmer.  My mom has various appointments.  I substitute teach in 10 different school districts.  So I plan to keep this with me everywhere I go.  While I depend on my online reminders, I can't tell you how many times I have turned off the computer for the night and wanted to look something up.  I have had to rely on my fallible memory.  I also plan to use this for blogging--I do forget things from time to time.  And I review so many books, and it would be nice to have a hard copy of when my reviews are due.

If you are looking for a planner, look no further than Dot Mine.  It would be perfect for students (think college--those kids need all the help they can get!), working moms, stay-at-home moms, and more!  Bilingual family?  They have Spanish-English planners as well!
Follow them on facebook, twitter, and pinterest.  Also, look for a giveaway coming up very soon!

Check out more reviews by my fellow Karma Media team members:




As a member of Karma Media I received this product from (insert company name) in hopes of obtaining a review. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here