Sunday, June 17, 2012

Essential Oils from Aura Cacia Review



Aura Cacia cares about essential oils and the people who use them.
A key to Aura Cacia’s leadership is sourcing pure, authentic essential oils—dealing  face-to-face with the people growing the plants and extracting the essential oil whenever we can. Frequent trips to places like Ukraine, Morocco, Oregon and Madagascar to visit suppliers and processors illustrate our commitment to finding the best sources for our oils.
We also test every oil we receive to make sure it meets our high standards. Our industry-leading testing program—which includes gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS)—allows us to guarantee that we are providing you with the highest quality essential oils available. Whenever possible, we offer oils that are certified organic as well.
Aura Cacia makes aromatherapy accessible with innovative ready-to-use products that let even beginners realize the full benefits of our 100 percent pure essential oils in a variety of ways that can easily be a part of any lifestyle.
I don't know about you, but I find that all too often I don't take the time to relax like I should.  I get busy and sometimes, it will even get my heart racing.  I don't have any major health issues, but I don't like to slow down and relax unless I have to.  And sometimes when I try to relax, I can't.
I was very pleased that I had the opportunity to review essential oils from Aura Cacia.  I had no idea what to expect, and I was pleasantly surprised when the items arrived.  I am not one who gets too excited about scents, but essential oils are a little different!
I got to review First Response and Pep Talk sprays and Ylang Ylang III essential oil (as well as a yoga booklet).  I do a little bit of yoga here and there--normally only with Wii Fit Plus.  The booklet was nice to glance through, but I truly enjoyed the spays.  The First Response was nice, calming, and purifying.  And the Pep Talk was indeed invigorating.  It was nice to spray it into the air and know I was doing something nice for myself and my environment.  Why spray potentially harmful, strong-smelling fragrances into the air when you have Aura Cacia?  I have not had a chance to use the essential oil yet, but it sure smells nice. 
I will probably not use these with exercising or doing yoga, but I plan to continue to use them especially in my bedroom.  They create a very pleasant atmosphere for the most important room in the house!  I need to remember to keep Pep Talk out here while I am on the computer when I get so tired and feel like I need some caffeine.  I think this would be more effective!
I do want to tell you about a fantastic sweepstakes that you can enter until June 20th (sorry about the short notice--my life has been really crazy lately!). Om is Where the Heart is Sweepstakes is offering daily prizes as well as a grand prize of FREE YOGA FOR A YEAR ($1,000 value), Yoga Journal subscription, yoga accessories and Aura Cacia essential oils. And if you love your yoga studio, can nominate them to win a studio gift basket to share.  Be sure to enter here.
Where to Shop: www.auracacia.com



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here