Sunday, June 3, 2012

Shakeology Protein Drink Review

As the weather has gotten hotter, I find I do not drink as many hot drinks as I once did.  And nothing tastes better in the middle of the afternoon than something cold and refreshing.  And it would be nice if it gave me a nice energy boost.  


Enter Shakeology, the healthiest meal of the day.  From their website: "This patent-pending daily nutritional shake helps your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently while allowing for better absorption of the essential nutrients you need."  This drink will not only help you lose weight, but it will give you energy.  


I was sent two sample packets, one chocolate and one tropical strawberry.  I will admit that I have not tried the strawberry yet, but I am absolutely smitten with the chocolate!  I tried it this afternoon using the dessert recipe found here, and my mom and I loved it!  I was expecting it to have a flavor that was not quite as good-tasting as it was.  After all, it is a health drink.  But the flavor was fantastic, and it truly gave me an energy boost.


I will be honest.  I would not use these as a meal replacement, but they make a fantastic afternoon snack.  I might use one of the shakes as a breakfast, but I could not replace my lunch or dinner.   They would also make an unbelievable dessert!  No need for ice cream!!


So be sure to check out Shakeology--you will not be sorry!  And when you check out these fantastic shakes, you will also discover Team Beachbody.  


I was sent a sample of the product with no expectations whatsoever.  I was not financially compensated in any way, and all opinions are 100 percent mine.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here