Friday, May 20, 2011

Fortified Friday--I Am Ready to Plan!

I am ready to plan out my meals tonight.  I am so glad the school year is winding down.  Last week's recipes  were a stretch for me at best.  Basically good if I can read how to make Thai noodles that I have never made before.  And if I did not have to chop up so many vegetables.  The fajitas were the best.  I have yet to make the dessert (the candy), but everything else was basically fine.  ea

I have decided I must make easy recipes, so that is what you will see until summer arrives!

Meal 1:  Shake 'N' Bake Quick Oven Stir Fry

              I plan to add beans and probably use chips that I have on hand that would be healthier.  I will probably add more veggies as well.



veggies and possibly fries--we'll see.


Veggies

In addition to the candy, I would like to make one or two really easy desserts.  Low-calorie, low-fat.




Dessert 2:  Mojito Pie

I plan to make this over to a degree, but I have some mint leaves to use since I did not make something from last week.  I actually made Pavlova from this great blog!  I lightened it up some,  and it was fantastic!  Thank, Robyn!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here