Saturday, May 7, 2011

Satisfied Saturday--Officially Dieting

So far, the recipes from last week were amazing!  I have only made two of the recipes, so I will be carrying over the pasta and the fish recipe.  This is the week that I begin to really diet.  I actually hate to use that word, but I think everyone understands that it is definitely a change in lifestyle.  I have gained a few pounds, but I am not worried.  I have six months to get down to 135, and I should be able to maintain that.  I will make the decision then if I need to lose more weight after that.

Tonight, I will plan out 4 recipes.  I also am receiving a coupon for a free product, and I will be making that for Friday's meal probably.  But here goes.

I will be getting the recipes from:

veggies

green veggies

salad

Rye Bread


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here