Saturday, May 14, 2011

Satisfied Saturday--The Diet is Working

The good news is that I did lose around a pound this week.  So it is working.  Slowly, but surely.  I highly recommend all the recipes from last week.  They were easy and tasted good.  I still have the first chicken meal to make, but that will be made tomorrow night.

For this week, I am planning recipes from the current Family Circle magazine.  I am not sure if only members can access the recipes online, but I will link to them in case you can.


Meal 1: Chicken Veggie Noodle Bowl
Cucumber Radish Salad (both on p. 178)

Meal 2:  Chicken Broccoli Alfredo (p. 179)
French Bread
Veggies


Meal 3:  Turkey-Vegetable Fajitas
Avocado Tomato Salsa (both on p. 183)
Beans


Meal 4:  Fish Sticks
Berry Sweet (p. 170)
Fish Sauce (p. 170 also)
Roasted Baby Carrots

Dessert:

Chocolate Pretzel Clusters  (also called Fruity Chocolate Clusters p.11)

Hope you can access at least some of the recipes.  I'll let you know how it goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here