Monday, May 23, 2011

Music Monday--No CD to review tonight, but...

I bet you're tired of hearing that I don't have a CD to review tonight, aren't you?  My problem is that I am listening to double CD's, and  I am trying to get through them.

However, I am in the process of becoming a writer for ZME music.  They are dedicated to reviewing music, so I sent off my first review to them for them to read and hopefully submit.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm looking forward to getting some more exposure for my blog.

And for fun tonight, I am posting a link to a survey about one of my all-time favorite music events--Jeff Wayne's War  of the Worlds.  Check it out, if you like science fiction and/or know  Jeff Wayne's musical work.  I would love to see  it live in England, but I doubt that will ever be.

http://www.thewaroftheworlds.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here