Sunday, May 15, 2011

Solution Sunday--I Have Been Busy

This has been a very successful weekend for me.  I can see the floor of my bedroom for the first time in weeks!  At this point, I do not plan on rejoining the 52-week organizing challenge, but I do plan to set some goals for myself as the summer comes.


This site is back in my life again.  I examined all my options, and this is the website that I keep going back to.  They have the easiest online food diary, and they even have a mobile web app for smart phones.  I need to update my sparkpage, but here is the link for now.  You can see where I came from!  I did lost about one to one and a half pounds this past week, and hopefully I will be just as successful this week.

Now to my other challenges.  When did I last update you?  I do not remember!  I am behind on updating.


I believe I can link up the following reviews in addition to reading Revelation and reading Crosswalk devotionals.



I cannot link up there yet, but this book counts for this challenge too:



I can finally get around to linking this review up for this challenge:


I will be updating my map for this challenge right after this post is published, so check it out.


I guess I wasn't as far behind as I thought.  So another week is before me.  Very early risings all week, but I have a week long job, so I can't really complain.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here