Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Twinkle Tuesday--Click Espresso Protein Drink


I don't know about you, but I often feel so worn out and run down at the end of a busy day.  Up at 4:30, hour drive back and forth to work, daughter's swimming lessons at 6 P.M., and fit in dinner when you can.  And somehow I am supposed to lose weight and eat healthily.  When dinner is not until after 7 P.M. on these hectic days, what is a mom to do?

Well over a year ago, I discovered a magical drink called Click.  It is a fantastic protein powder that has espresso (caffeine) in it.  All you do is mix it with hot or cold water, and you have a fantastic drink that gives you a super dose of protein (15 grams per serving) and a low dosage of calories (120 per serving).  And you have your choice--vanilla or mocha.  They even have the all-natural yet which I have yet to try.

There is an area on their site which provides recipes to use with Click.  I have not tried one of their official recipes, but I love this in the summer with ice cubes or frozen berries.  Adding peanut butter and/or frozen/regular yogurt.  It is a very versatile protein powder.

I first learned about Click through a giveaway I won, and I tell you that I have not found anything else to tide me over.  I have used this to give me energy on long car trips, and sometimes it is just a sweet afternoon treat that gives me energy to make it through the rest of the day.  My mom (who is in her 60's) also know the great benefits of this drink mix.  (She often forgets about it unless I make it for her.)

Just so you know, all this review is completely my own opinion, and I have not been compensated in any way by anyone.

Check out where to buy your own Click.

Follow Click on facebook and twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here