Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm a Book Sneeze Women of Faith Blogger! 2011 Seattle, WA



Okay, I wasn't planning on posting this tonight, but God had other plans.  I applied to the Book Sneeze Women of Faith 2011 Blogger Program.  I was almost certain that when I signed up, there would be no way that I would be selected.  After all, I am not a "big-time" blogger.  And I know there are several other bloggers in this area who would probably be better suited to this opportunity.

I guess God had other ideas.  I found out today that I am going!  I am totally shocked!  I looked over the information for the event, and I am already planning who might be going with me and where I may be staying while in Seattle.  I remember the first and only time I attended a Woman of Faith concert.  I was still married, and I remember I did not stay for the entire thing.  But I greatly enjoyed it.

I hope that if you get a chance to go to Women of Faith in your area of the world, I encourage you to go.  I will be covering the event, but the main thing you will hear from me is how it touched my life.  I say this because I know for sure that it will touch me.  God will use it in my life.  And I get to have two days away from this place!  That will be a nice vacation I have never had.

If you are going to Women of Faith in Seattle (or anywhere), drop me a comment here.  I would love to connect with you and share our mutual experiences!


Disclosure: I will be receiving two event passes --one for me and for a friend to attend the event, thanks to Booksneeze. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions are 100 percent mine.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's going to be great fun! Hopefully all us bloggers will be sitting close together so that we can meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great, from everything I've read it should be a nice 2 days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here