Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Seattle's Best Coffee Review



First and foremost, I am a coffee addict--I admit it.  If I go a day without coffee, I must be ill.  I have two cups in the morning and often one in the afternoon. I love practically every kind of coffee--lattes, cappuccinos, coffee with any kind of cream and splenda.  In a pinch, I will drink the coffee black, but that is not my preferred way.  I also like iced coffee and frozen coffee--I'm sure you get the idea.

It's actually kind of funny because the vast majority of my life, I couldn't stand coffee.  I used to watch my grandpa and mom drink cup after cup--sometimes six a day.  It was Martin who got me hooked on coffee (my friend from England).  I couldn't stand coffee or tea, and he sent me both from England.  And I developed a taste for both.  And then a few years ago, I got hooked on coffee--I had to go buy a coffee pot!

Now, at first, I was not terribly particular about the brand of coffee I got.  I tried them all.  My mom prefer Starbucks--after all, we do live in the Pacific Northwest.  And I will say that in the past, I have not been impressed with Seattle's Best Coffee.  I don't know why, but the taste just was not my thing.

When the chance to fry a free sample of Seattle's Best Coffee came up, I decided to give it a try again.  I noticed when it arrived that the packaging was different, and there was a number on the bag--5.  I did not even know what that meant.

One day shortly after that sample arrived, we ran out of our normal coffee.  So I substituted the free sample of Seattle's Best--hoping it would be good.  Here's the proof.  It was not until my mom and  I were done with our coffee that morning that I remembered that the coffee was not our normal brew.  And my mom and I did not even notice!  This coffee was so good and dark and rich like our normal brew.  I was quite pleased.  So pleased that I went out and bought a full-size pack of Seattle's Best coffee for us!

I have since learned that Seattle's Best has instituted a new level system.  My mom and I prefer dark coffee so it makes sense that level 5 would be our favorite.  But they have levels 1-5--something for every taste.  In fact, they have all sorts of drinks that I have not even looked for.  Check out their brand and products here.

My mom and I have since talked about the necessity to cut back on the price of coffee, and Seattle's Best is a moderately priced brand for a great price.  I think it will become one of our staples now that I know what level we like.  I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Seattle's Best on facebook

Seattle's Best on twitter

Disclosure:  I request a free sample of Seattle's Best Coffee.  The company sent me a sample merely because I requested it.  I chose to review it, and I was not financially compensated in any way.  All opinions are 100 percent mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here