Sunday, July 10, 2011

Solution Sunday--An Full Update On All the Challenges I Am Still Doing!

Okay, I have been totally remiss.  I was really good for a few months on updating my challenges, but since then, I have not been doing it.  So I am going to get back on track and get it all updated tonight.  Or at least get half of my challenges updated.  Let's see how it goes.


Here is a link to all the books I have read so far on this challenge.











Here are the books I have read for this challenge to date:


















The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins

Scandal Becomes Her by Shirlee Busbee

The Twinning Murder by Shelly Frome

The Cat Who Robbed a Bank by Lilian Jackson

The Fairy-Tale Detectives

And my last challenge to update for tonight--I will do my final one later.

 

A Darcy Christmas

Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here