Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Twinkle Tuesday--Torani Sugar Free Coffee Syrup Review

Well, summer has arrived in the Pacific Northwest, and all I can say is make me a nice iced coffee now!  I usually have about 3 cups or so of coffee per day--2 in the morning, one in the afternoon/evening.  Since I have to watch what I eat and drink as far as calories go, I am so glad that they make sugar free coffee syrups!  We have an espresso maker,  and I know how to make a mean cappuccino and iced coffee.


This wonderful product from Torani is a staple for me year round. Notice that it is sugar free.  In fact, they have a whole line of sugar free syrups.  I have tried and loved the vanilla, caramel, and raspberry (believe it or not!).  The flavor is never compromised by the absence of sugar.  The flavor is sublime!

Until I visited their website,  I had no idea how many products they offer.  I knew they had more coffee syrup flavors, both regular and sugar free, but my struggle sometimes is finding them in the stores.  I am sure it is because I no longer live in a big city.  But as long as I have sugar free vanilla, I am happy!

I highly recommend you check out their website for recipes using their products, and of course, you can check out where to purchase their products.  I cannot recommend their products highly enough--especially for those who are carefully watching our sugar intake.

By the way, I was not financially compensated for this review, and all opinions are 100 percent my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here