Saturday, June 2, 2012

Nothing Gets Between Me and My ITO EN Green Tea Review



I am sure most of us have heard about the benefits of drinking green tea--I know I have.  And I have to admit that green tea is not the easiest thing in the world for me to enjoy and drink.  Tea is one of those things for which I need to be in the mood.  And iced tea is something that really doesn't interest me too much.



I was so pleased to find Tea's Tea.  I got to try two of their flavors:  Blueberry Green tea and Jasmine Green tea.  I love the flavor of both.  I don't like unsweetened tea, but I just added some Splenda to the unsweetened tea, and it was fine.  I preferred the blueberry! It was great!

Now, Tea's Tea is more than just a tea company.  This company cares more about promoting a healthy lifestyle than just having their customers enjoy their tea.  They have teamed up with Beth Shaw and Yoga Fit to promote complete body wellness.  This is something about which I am adamant as well.  I believe that you can be healthy in your body and still not be at peace with who you are.  In order to truly be at peace with who you are, you need to be at peace within your spirit, mind, and body.  This requires you to take time for yourself and for rest.  I did that this morning.  I was so tired last night that I had to go to bed earlier than I wanted to.  I slept better than I had in a while, and I woke up refreshed.  I feel that this morning I am at total peace with who I am.  It has been nice to feel this way because I am one busy person.  And when you add Tea's Green tea drinks to your lifestyle, I think you will find that you even feel better.  

Please check out Tea's Tea on facebook and twitter.  Also, watch out for a giveaway coming up very soon!  



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here