Saturday, June 2, 2012

Secret Agent / Spy Party Printable Treasure Hunt



I am always on the lookout for well-made, fun, interactive printables.  I have a very active 8-year-old daughter, and she loves to play games like this.  Her birthday party is always built on some kind of theme, and she also just loves to have friends over and do special kinds of activities with them.

I was pleased to find the secret agent/spy party treasure hunt printables.  These printables are perfect for a kid's party that has a secret agent or spy theme.  The clues involve fingerprint analysis, invisible ink, and decoding clues.  This treasure hunt can happen anywhere, and the host gets to decide where to hide everything.  This group of printables includes a decoder that can also double as party favors and a Morse decoder.

What I love about these printables is their versatility and the fact that they are economical. Okay, I could sit down today and probably come up with something similar, but it would take time that I do not really have.  Or I could go to the store and spend a fortune on ready-made party supplies like this, but that is money I really don't have.  I love finding high-quality printables that I can save on my computer and print when needed.  It saves me time and money, and that always sounds like a good deal to me.

My daughter has a birthday party coming up this summer, and she also will have some friends over.  I am already looking for ways to incorporate these fantastic creations into some kind of spy party game for them.  I know my daughter would love it, and so would her friends.  And another great feature is that if you happen to run out or find that a child has ruined one of the items, you only need to go out to your computer printer and print more!  Fantastic!

So be sure to check out these great printables.  And if the spy party/secret agent printables are not your cup of tea, be sure to check out more printables on her site!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here