Monday, January 21, 2013

Buy the Book Tours: "Crazy in Paradise" by Deborah Brown Bookmark Blitz


Dying in the middle of the summer in the Florida Keys is sweaty business.

Welcome to Tarpon Cove. Madison Westin has inherited her aunt's beachfront motel in the Florida Keys. Trouble is she's also inherited a slew of colorful tenant's - drunks, ex-cons, and fugitives.

Only one problem: First, she has to wrestle control from a conniving lawyer and shady motel manager. With the help of her new best friend, whose motto is never leave home without your Glock, they dive into a world of blackmail, murder, and drugs.


Buy Links:
Amazon
**This Book is Exclusive to Amazon**

Deborah Brown
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Goodreads




Crazy in Paradise, is my debut novel, a Florida Keys mystery, which makes the reader laugh, cry and cheer... 

My personal ad would read: 

Since all great journeys start with a single step, I'll have on a cute pair of shoes. 

Crazy. Ice cream loving. Redhead. 5'2", long legs. As an avid exerciser, I get to the gym every five years or so. I hate being tricked by that stinking raisin in the oatmeal cookie when my heart was set on chocolate. And it's totally acceptable for me to be mildly annoying when it makes me laugh. South Florida is my home, with my ungrateful rescue animals, where Mother Nature takes out her bad attitude in the form of hurricanes.

Follow the entire tour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here