Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tyler's Coffee Review


My mom and I are definitely coffee connoisseurs.  We practically have to have our coffee first thing in the morning.  In general, coffee does tend to be acidic, and with the amount of coffee we consume (2-4 cups per day), it can sometimes upset our stomachs.  It doesn't happen often, but it's not pleasant when it does.  We usually have to take some kind of antacid when it does happen.

My mom and I recently got the chance to review Tyler's Coffee.  This coffee is known as acid free coffee, and both my mom and I can tell the difference.  Their coffee is still high quality and all natural without the bitterness and acidity of normal coffee.  As a bonus, their coffee comes in both original and decaf.  In fact, their computerized "Z-Roasting" System optimizes roasting time in order to ensure that their coffee is Acid Free with maximum flavor.

My mom and I both love the benefits of Tyler's coffee.  There is a distinct difference, and it is worth it to keep the acidity down.  However, we both wish that Tyler's coffee offered a dark roast.  We love our dark coffee.  In fact, I am one of those people who prefers coffee as dark as possible (even though I add cream and sweetener to it).  We are not too crazy about the medium roast of any brand of coffee, but again, the benefit far outweigh any complaints.

This is our wonderful coffee pot, and you can see how we love our coffee containers for traveling.  I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the coffee bag because it was immediately put in our coffee canister before I could even get a picture of it.  But this was the coffee pot we used, and I can highly recommend this coffee--especially to those with coffee sensitivity.  If you struggle with the acidity of coffee, this is definitely the coffee for you!

Be sure to follow them via social media for the latest news, updates, and special deals.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tylers-Coffee/109397175790854
http://www.youtube.com/user/tylerscoffee
http://twitter.com/#!/TylersCoffees

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here