Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Facility by Simon Lelic Virtual Book Tour


First of all, this was supposed to be written on March 18th--the author was scheduled to do a guest post--but that did not work out.  I got confused and did not post--I figured I was supposed to wait for the author's post.  I was wrong.  So I apologize.

Read my review of this book here.








Read more about Simon Lelic and The Facility here.


Read about his virtual book tour here.


About Simon Lelic










So the next time I am allowed to do a virtual book tour, I will know what to expect.  Even if things do not work out, post anyway!  Thanks to the powers that be for putting up with the new blogger on the block, and I promise to do better next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here