Saturday, March 26, 2011

Satisfied Saturday--I Know I Really Am Losing It

I know I am under so much stress.  Between my dad, Martin, our animals--I am not doing well.  I just lost my voice after yelling at my daughter's cat.  Maybe he is stressed, too.  He has taken to coming into the house at bedtime and running around the house as I chase him.  I don't know what his problem is, but I yelled so loudly at him--that's really not like me.  But so much lately is not like me.  I am depressed, and I feel like crying so often.  I have had it with Martin--I won't go into details, but he is going through his normal  "I have to go back to England soon, and I am not happy, and my life is horrible, so I'll take it out on Ruth" mood.

Enough of all that.  I did manage to plan out meals.  Last week's meals turned out well.  This week, I used one cookbook and two magazines.  We'll see what happens.

Meals 1 and 2 are from this book.  They are:

Beef and Barley Soup p. 132 with some kind of bread

Pork Stew p. 188 with some kind of rolls or bred








Meal 3 comes from Rachael Ray's Everyday Magazine April 2011 issue:
Cluck a L'orange p. 89 with rice and veggies

Meal 4 comes from Family Circle April 17, 2011 issue:
Chicken Parmesan

I really have to figure out a better way of dealing with my issues.  I need to learn to let the cat calm himself down even if it means my daughter doesn't get to sleep with him.  And I have to learn to let things go and not let them build up.  I know all this, but why did I not follow what I needed to do?  Oh well, I guess bad days comes to everyone.  I can't even blame it on hormones or PMS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here