Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Twinkle Tuesday--Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads Review


This is a product that has become a staple in my facial cleansing routine.  I cannot remember exactly when I discovered these tea tree oil facial cleansing pads from Desert Essence, but I know I first discovered them on drugstore.com.  I had been generally using facial cleansing pads in the morning to clean my face.  I needed something like an astringent but in a cleansing pad form.  And I preferred them to be pre-moistened.  I do not have a huge acne problem, but I do have occasional breakouts.  

I took a chance on this product ( I think it was on sale), and ever since then, I refuse to be without them no matter the price--and I am serious.  I try to buy at least one ahead.  I have never used a facial cleansing pad that keeps my face so clear of acne, and you can feel it working!  And all you need to do is to look at the pad to see that it is working.  You would think that if you wash your face really well before bed, there would be no dirt on the pad--wrong!

It has only been in recent times that I realized the benefits of tea tree oil.  I am currently recovering from a yeast infections, and when I realized that tea tree oil was used in the products I was using, suddenly it all made sense.  Tea tree oil has a variety of uses, and it promotes healing.  What an awesome natural product.

As I looked around the desert essence website, I realized that the product I buy regularly was not their only product.  They have a whole line of products.  I had decided that I must check out more of their items and try them out.  I plan to look the next time I place an order.

Just so you will know, I have not been asked to review this product by the company, nor have the provided me any form of compensation.  I am reviewing this product because I believe in it so strongly, and I would like to introduce my readers to this wonderful product if they do not already know about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here