Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Twinkle Tuesday--Azo Yeast and Yeastgard Review

I have spoken about my yeast infection issues before on here.  I had a chronic yeast infection years ago that lasted a good nine months.  It was horrid--it went into bacterial vaginosis, and it just seemed that nothing knocked it out.  The weird thing is that is was only as I began to lose weight and eat healthier that I got a yeast infection!

I had a product that I was using to keep it away, but the company discontinued making them.  I found a substitute product, and the company quit making those, too.  So towards the end of last year, I went off any products to help keep them away.  I got one minor infection, but it was easily cleared up.

Major family stress entered my life.  I was still eating fairly healthily and working out, but I now was suffering from another yeast infection that would not go away.  It was maddening!  I would just about get over it, and it would come back.  I didn't want to have to go to the doctor because I knew it would still takes months to get over it.

I began my own investigation.  I discovered that there were plenty of natural remedies out there.  I don't remember which I first tried, but I decided to try the following products:



Now to review the products.   The Azo Yeast tablets are taken once a day to prevent an infection and three per day to help treat an active infection.  The price is good, and these are readily available.  I will say that I have been taking three per day,  and I know it has been helping.  I don't  know if they would work by themselves--I have read some reviews where people have tried to use this by itself, but it usually does not work without something additional.

And the yeastgard suppositories were the very thing to use in addition to this.  I had used every kind of suppository over the counter, and they were very messy and strong.  These are nice and easy, and you feel good about them because they are all natural.  I don't know about you, but the antifungal creams are so messy and sometimes burn.  I found that these natural suppositories cleaned me out better.  And you can use them as often as you need to!

At this point, I am just about yeast infection free.  It has been a good month of using these, but it is actually working.  And I feel good realizing I can use these as much as necessary.

By the way, neither company knows I am reviewing these--it is my own opinion.

1 comment:

  1. You would have to be very lucky to be a woman and not have experience with a yeast infection. I like the fact that this is your honest opinion about the product and I think a lot of your readers are going to benefit from your post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here