Saturday, April 30, 2011

Satisfied Saturday--The Diet Begins!

Okay, I know I haven't shared, but I am in need of losing some more weight.  I lost a good 50 pounds several years ago, and I have mostly kept it off.  I have struggled to get the last 15 pounds off, and in the meantime, I up about 5-10 pounds.  My leg injury did not help this year.  So I have decided to go back on a diet once Martin leaves on Tuesday.  So this week's recipes will be kind of strange.  In fact, expect sketchy posts until after Tuesday.  I have already been shedding tears that I thought I wouldn't share.  I thought I was ready for him to leave.  But more about that later.

I plan to start the Beach Body Workout Plan here, but they do not have it all ready to go.  So I am just going to pick some light meals for this week to kind of get me back in the groove.

Tomorrow, I will be cooking some belly pork with some veggies--this is for Martin.  And then Monday and Tuesday, I will not plan out.  Martin leaves Tuesday, so I am sure we'll go out after taking him to the airport. Wednesday, Martha goes to swimming, so I have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  I will plan four meals just the same.

Meal 1:  Tomato-Basil Turkey Casserole

              green beans
              French bread

Meal 2:  Biscuit Chicken Gorditas
Spanish Rice/Beans

Salad


Rice
Veggies

That should do me.  Till later.


1 comment:

  1. Oh how exciting! I am doing the while weight watchers thing -unfortunately, I fell off the wagon this past week. I love your menu planning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here